How to Develop Your Personal Brand… and Why it Matters
Presenter: Josh Loebner
Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Time: 3:00 PM (ET)
No matter your goals, developing your personal brand will help you achieve them. Whether you’re networking, job hunting, looking to advance your careers at your current employer, or you have personal goals, personal branding differentiates you, helps you stand out, and put you in a different position than others. You will learn:
- Why do personal brands matter?
- Find out what a personal brand is and what it isn’t
- Learn how to determine your goals and how those fit into your personal brand
- Understand the steps to access your personal brand – where it is and where you want to take it
- Explore way to build, manage, maintain, and optimize your personal brand
- Learn why your personal brand isn’t just about you
Josh Loebner is the Director of Strategy for Knoxville-based advertising agency, Designsensory. He has helped guide marketing efforts and campaign strategies for national brands including the U.S. Army, Crystal Light, Advil and Monsanto. Josh was indicted into the Knoxville Chapter of the American Advertising Federation, AAF Hall of Fame, in part, for work establishing greater visibility around advertising and disability. Josh serves on the City of Knoxville Mayor’s Council on Disability Issues. He is the author of the blog, advertisinganddisability.com and is a noted speaker and resource for journalists, academicians and industry leaders.
Download and share our webinar flyer.
Dial-in: 877.204.3718 or Toll Free 303.223.9908
Conference Code: 9883627