Membership Dues Refund Policy
If any applicant for membership to Executive Women International requests a refund for his/her membership fees, such a request must be made in writing to the EWI Corporate Office via surface mail or e-mail to:
Executive Women International
1288 Summit Avenue, Ste.107, PMB 124
Oconomowoc, WI 53066 USA
Refund requests will be filled as follows:
- If an individual/member firm requests to terminate his/her membership prior to his/her payment being processed by EWI, then EWI will not process the payment for that application. The applicant will forfeit no money.
- If an individual/member firm requests a refund after his/her membership application has been processed but prior to receiving membership approval and materials, that person will receive a refund of his/her membership fees minus a $50.00 processing fee.
- No refunds will be given after membership materials have been distributed to an individual/member firm.
- No refunds will be given if a request is made more than 30 days after the membership application has been submitted and processed.
- If a company pays membership fees on behalf of an individual, the company will under no circumstances receive a refund unless the individual requests that his or her membership be terminated and a refund issued. Such a request must meet all requirements listed above.