If there is one product worth putting effort into, it’s YOU. After this webinar you’ll walk away with tangible action steps you can incorporate immediately. We’re not just talking theory. We’re giving you specific tactics to change the way you interact with others, influencing how they perceive your personal brand. Networking is an art. No matter if you are introverted or extroverted, these skills CAN be taught and applied.
- How to make a stellar first impression
- How to leave a credible lasting impression
- How to overcome the adage of don’t talk to strangers
- How to deal with situational shyness
- How to conquer the fear of rejection
- How to promote yourself in three seconds
- How to package yourself for the job you want
Dr. Doug Ross is a Professor and Program Chair at Franklin University. He brings extensive experience in the marketing field, both from a corporate and academic background. Additionally, he brings consulting experience in large and small corporate settings as well as in goods and services marketing. He is an internationally known speaker, making presentations on a variety of topics. He has also received a number of awards from the American Marketing Association, the Public Relations Society of America and Franklin University.